Advertisement

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Free Revit Family Browser with Source Code

From The Building Coder blog:

WPF Revit Family Browser

Roman Lavrov shared his Revit Family Browser, saying:

I am working on family browser for Revit using Revit API and WPF. Your blog helps me a lot, so I decide to share my work with you. I think, some ideas will be useful for other coders. If you have time, please take a look my program on GitHub at github.com/RomanLavrov/RevitFamilyBrowser.


Many thanks to Roman for sharing his cool utility and source code!



There's more information available on The Building Coder blog.

1 comment:

kiwibitcoin said...

Are you getting crashes with WPF? I've found every single subroutine needs to be inside try/catch so the whole application doesn't need to close when it encounters a null.