About This Version
Version 1.14.0, 12/8/2017
- Clash spheres can now be displayed as billboards tag instead of spheres in the 3D Viewer.
- Clash pin points can now be selected.
- The issue number will now be displayed when mouse hovering a clash sphere or a camera icon in the 3D Viewer.
- The BCF now support hidden elements.
- New options were added to the 3D viewer to adjust the 'fit to selection' section box buffer in the option menu.
- It is now possible to create a section box around a clash sphere in the 3D Viewer.
- Various bug fixes and minor enhancements.
We hope you enjoy the new features. Don't hesitate to contact us if you want a Demo!
BIM Track™ is a web-based collaboration platform that empowers your team with better coordination workflows. BIM Track™ provides a central hub for all coordination information from design to construction. With information at your fingertips, you can get access to your data anytime, anywhere, either from a desktop or mobile device. Charts and graphics help understand data and your management performance through precise metrics. We promote Open BIM workflow solutions by supporting IFC (Industry Foundation Classes) and BCF (BIM Collaboration Format).