From the UnifiLabs website...
It’s release time again at UNIFI! We are excited to showcase the newest features to the platform that make it even easier to manage your BIM content! Please take a minute to review what’s new in UNIFI 2.0.4 below. But first, we’ll take this opportunity to mention a few other important updates:
Webinar: Gain Control Over Your BIM Content
Please join us Wednesday, September 7th at 10amPT / 1pmET) to hear from directly from the UNIFI team how these new features in Version 2.0.4 allow greater control of your growing BIM content library. *Spoiler alert: we will also be unveiling some of our recent work in the Web Portal! Register for the webinar HERE – an on-demand recording will be available for those unable to attend the live webinar, but you need to register.
There's more information on this webinar below.
Twitter Support Handle:
UNIFI now has a support Twitter handle @UNIFIsupport. We will use this account to post links to webinars, helpful tips and tricks, announce service maintenance and respond to product or support questions. We invite you to follow us there as well as our main @UNIFILabs account for service updates and announcements.
We want to thank all of you who geek out with us on the Idea Portal! We love the feedback and are listening to every vote, comment and idea. We evaluate every bit of it in our decision making process. The 2.0.4 release feature additions fulfills 7 submitted ideas and 73 total votes!New
- *Support for Revit 2017 files. Don’t worry, we already upgraded all your content for you so you don’t have to wait for content upgrades when you insert files! Our Cloud generated over a million upgrades in less than 3 days!
- *Added the ability to rename elements.
- Feature-Rename1 Feature-Rename2
- *[UC-86, UC-172] 2.0.4 now shows the full filenames as element titles, rather than scrubbed text (2.0.3 showed titles without special characters). Also, search results and File Details pages now indicate Revit ‘Family’ as a separate field where it was previously included in element titles. Other field names have been renamed to be more consistent throughout the UI.
- *[UC-207] The search results and File Details pages now include the following fields: Family, Rating, Last Modified, Date Modified.
- *[UC-163] The User Management page now includes columns for ‘Company Administrator’ and ‘Date Created’. The Library Management page now includes a ‘Date Created’ column.
- *[UC-74] Library reports now include more fields and are consistently named with other fields.
- *[UC-58] Email addresses throughout UNIFI appear as clickable links.
- [UC-165] UNIFI updates now occur more seamlessly. The new .MSI updater completely removes old versions and reports the current version in the Add/Remove Programs dialog.